Are you looking to become an exhibitor at one of the Catfish & Crappie Conference events?
After the largest and best edition of the Catfish + Crappie Conference in February 2023, where over 8,100 attendees and 90 exhibitors participated in the rapidly growing event, we are already preparing the following year’s edition. If you are targeting catfish and crappie, you are at the right place.
New Exhibitors - apply here.
Welcome to Catfish & Crappie Conference. We’re glad you’re considering our event.
Here are a few things you need to know before applying:
- The application window will open after the returning exhibitor pre-application window closes.
- The applicant must fill this form to express its interest in working with Catfish Conference and attending our events.
- Applicant’s company must be in good standing with Catfish Confrerence and its ownership.
- The brand and products must target and be in demand within the catfish and crappie fishing community.
- The applicant must disclose their core brand activity. Based on the type of core business, there might be a secondary assessment where brands carried and exhibited must be disclosed in advance.
- Exhibitor fees are assessed based on the type of core activity of the applicant and the secondary assessment.
- The applicant must display an outstanding level of profesionalism and integrity in its branding, products and/or services, on all of its communication and sales channels.
- The applicant acknowledges returning exhibitors have priority over new exhibitors. This applies to the waiting list, booth size and placement, amongst other terms at the sole discretion of Catfish Conference.
- Catfish Conference reserves the right to update the list of pre-requisite at anytime, without any further notice.
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation from one of our staff members confirming your initial eligibility. The review process will start soon after. You will be notified via email, mail or phone call as your application progresses through our internal review process.
An application can be withdrawn at anytime by submiting a written request to email@example.com.
After your application is approved, expect to receive a confirmation email with relevant information about the next event;
- You’ll get an estimate for your booth based on your needs (type of activity, additional services, marketing opportunities, etc.);
- Once you review and accept the estimate, we’ll send you the booth agreement and your invoice. Full payment is expected within 10 days to confirm the booking. Failing to do so will forfeit your application and participation to the upcoming event.
CatCon 2024: basic information
We are preparing the next edition of the show. Right now, the next planned show is the Louisville, KY Edition which will take place on Feb. 23 & 24, 2024.
The current show dates are expected to be Feb. Friday 23 & Feb. Saturday 24, 2024
We are in the final stages of renewing our partnership with the Kentucky Expo Center, next the the Louisville International Airport. We should be in the West Wing once again
With an estimated 8,100 attendees at the Catfish + Crappie Conference 2023, our target is to reach +10,000 attendees in 2024. The earlier we prepare, the more likely we can achieve this number.
Move-in is on February 22, 2024 between 9AM EST and 6PM EST. Exhibitors are expected to coordinate their arrival with the Catfish Conference team.
Friday: from 8AM-7PM for VIP pass holders and 9aM-7PM for regular pass holders.
Saturday: from 8AM-6PM for VIP pass holders and 9aM-6PM for regular pass holders.
We want to give you as much visibility as possible. Get in touch with out team as soon as you book your booth so we can plan social media posts about you and your company.
Graphics & weblinks
We need to get your high-resolution logo as soon as you book your booth. We’ll create a custom page on our website and create the appropriate web banners.
Tickets are on sale on Eventbrite.com – Regular admissions for a 2-day pass are $10, VIP Passes are $20 and there is an option to receive both passes via registered mail for those who wish to get their credentials in advance.
Call or text (270)444-8441 for any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org